Tuesday 5 June 2012

Zenki....the story so far

Ok, so its about time I threw up some photos of my beloved 200.

She was bought off a friend of mine after he picked it up as a stolen recovered vehicle, needed a few things here and there, though things looked pretty good, it was a standard burgundy affair and things looked pretty .... standard







Being in my first year as an apprentice spray painter I was quite eager to get my hands dirty, I needed something a little different, a bit of love or hate kind of swag would do the trick.  Being obsessed with the Fatlace S14 at the time and I knew I wanted some matte happenings.

So this happened...



So the poor old girl sat around for a few years, sometimes being driven, most of the time not, as it was stolen twice since I've owned it (curse green anyone?).  After moving house a few times and just watching a few track days I knew I had to do something about this thing in my driveway.  So with the meagre funds I have at my disposal i bought myself some 2nd hand supermade goodness, and my lovely girlfriend bought me some lows in the form of brand new crisp BC coilovers last Christmas.

So the old girl looks like this...




And so the saga continues, more will be done to this magnificent magnificence in the future, as well as updating pics, however I have a trip to Bali to save for at the moment, so these things will have to wait.


Also thinking of changing the colour.....Thoughts?


- Willie

No comments:

Post a Comment